Each year flies faster than the last. And each year is better.
Happy 2013! I hope you take some time to remember all the joys that 2012 brought you and yours.
Looking back on 2012, it has been another fantastic year. Zach makes me so happy and I feel grateful to have him, to have our families, our home, our jobs and our friends.
This year, I:
went to my bachelorette party in Vegas,
Experienced our honeymoon in Hawaii
Attended my sorority sister, Brittney's bachelorette party in Vegas
Attended Lindsey's bachelorette party in Vegas
Visited Nashville, TN, NY and NJ
Threw a baby shower for a dear friend
Celebrated Zach's 31st birthday
- went to Brittney and Matt's, Bennett and Liz's, Janae and Brad's and Kyleen and Coby's weddings
- Attended numerous concerts, a drag race, a zoo and a beer fest
- Visited with friends from NJ
- started this blog in June
- tried and won a case
- started working out regularly on our elliptical
- welcomed two good friends' babies into the world
- and made several new friends.
Goodbye to our Christmukkah tree. Until next year, you fantastic, faux fur.
Happy New Year! Our friends Shannon and Ryan threw a NYE party, so get ready for some pictures!